Thursday, January 7, 2010

PILLAR REFLECTION


Project Description:

- What was the assignment? Describe it here.
The Pillar assignment was to paint something based on your specific pillar from the Time Travelers project on your pillar section.

Process: - What steps did you take to get to the final product?
First I looked up what I wanted to paint. I sketched it out. Drafted it and revised it to the way I wanted. Got it approved by a teacher and started sketching it out on my pillar chose some paint colors and started painting.

Reflection: - What did you learn?
I learned about the different weaponry my civilization made and used.
- What challenges did you encounter?
One of the challenges I encounted would have to be painting the different weapons a different way with different colors and texture because they were basically all made from the same material.
- What would you do the same or different?
What I would do differently is putting in a little more character to my piece and not having it so plain and bland.
- How will this help you later?
This will make my piece popout more and hopefully be more jaw dropping and eye opening.

No comments: